Wisdom’s Table at St. Peter’s is a Christian church on the West End of Lancaster city that is actively anti-racist, GLBT-affirming and arts-and-justice-oriented. The congregation proclaims and lives this Vision:
United in love around the Table of Jesus:
and Embodying Justice in the World!
The following is a list of “Core Characteristics” the Professional Leadership Team has identified concerning the kind community God is calling us to foster.
- Diverse (intergenerational, multi-cultural, multi-racial, inclusive/affirming of all people of every sexual orientation and gender identity)
- Active Members who serve God in the church and the world
- Members who are Invested in our common life together
- Known & Knowing Community (a church that is known by the wider community around us, and that actively knows our neighbors and offers hospitality to them)
- Vibrant Worship with the Table of Jesus at our center
- Worship that empowers us to Embody Justice in the World
- Educationally Rich community that is intentional about Spiritual Growth
Click below for more information: