We are worshiping in the Sanctuary! Service begins at 11am. Protocols are as follows:
* Vaccinated people will be asked to sit on the right side of the Sanctuary.
* Unvaccinated people or families with children who are not vaccinated will be asked to sit on the left side of the sanctuary, where there will be more social distancing observed.
* Individual communion cups will be given out in the Narthex to be used at the time for communion.
* Offering plates will be available as people leave. (No passing of plates during the service)
* People will be asked to leave the sanctuary at the end of the service and may socialize outside after worship.
* People will be asked to complete a sign in sheet when they arrive with name and phone # or email so that we can do contact tracing, if necessary.
* Fans will be on and windows open to keep air flowing in the sanctuary.
1:Frequently Asked Questions
Click below for more information:
What can I expect?
What is the worship service like?
Where can I park?
Does Wisdom’s Table offer anything for children?
How should I dress?
What happens after the service?