BUCHANAN PARK PAVILION AND SURROUNDING AREA
5PM – 7PM
WE ARE EXCITED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU. UNFORTUNATELY, WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
- Bring your own meal including your drink. (This is just for you, we will not be sharing with others)
- Bring a lawn chair (Limited seating is available at the picnic tables)
- Plan on wearing your mask correctly when you are not eating.
- Stay 6 feet from other attendees.
- Bring your hand sanitizer.
- No hugging, kissing, high fiving or invading another person’s space.
Please stay home if you have been near someone that has tested positive for Covid or you are not feeling well or have a temperature.
The Bathroom at the church will be available for emergency use. Only the Computer Company door will be unlocked for your use. We will have the rest of the building locked off as to keep the other area’s sanitized. If you have a key to other doors at the church please do not use them.
For those who cannot walk far, parking is available by entering the Race Avenue Entrance. Please do not park in designated spaces. Drive to the parking lot and park there.
If this event has to be canceled, you will be notified via email.